Help preserve, protect and promote a respect for nature through support of the Nature Center and its activities.
Many classrooms, home school groups, scout troops and 4-H groups have become Classroom Friends. The group is given a certificate and all children receive a Friends button. If your group is interested, just call.
Nature Center Wish List
- Pick up Truck with or without cap
- Wheel barrels
- Garden tools in very good shape
- Garden Hoses in very good shape
- New, portable projector screen
- Full size, locking file cabinets
- Small covered greenhouse
- Wooden Gazebo
- Patio pavers
- Color copier
- New office chairs
- 2 way radios
- Cross-country ski sets in good shape
- Snowshoes in good shape
- Golf putters for the recreation program
- Golf balls
- Ping pong table in good shape
- Foosball table in good shape
YES, I/We would like to support the Friends with:
$5 An individual
___ $10 a family
$25 A business / organization
$20 Classroom / clubs
___ $100 Individual lifetime
* All members receive a membership card & those who donate $10 & up will also receive a Friends window decal!
NO, I don't want to belong to the Friends right now, but I would like to donate: $_________
Please make checks payable to:
Friends of Robert Moses State Park Nature Center, Inc.
I will also volunteer for Friends by:
Serving on the Board of Directors
Chairing a committee
Serving on a committee.
Helping as needed.
Thank you for your support.
Membership donations for 2005 can be tax deductible, please call
315-764-5630 for more information .